ODBD September Mid-Month Release

Hi again! I have two more designs for you today featuring the September Mid-Month release from ODBD! First up is my card, So Grateful, using the Grateful stamp set and the Leafy Edge Border die set! My card also features one foe the beautiful patterns from the Shabby Rose paper collection.

I used my Copics to color the Columbine and then cut out the image and sentiment using Antique Labels and Border die set.

My next card uses the Pretty Posies die set and Layered Lacy Square die set. Yes, on this card the die is not square; I carefully trimmed it down to create the size I needed for this card. My sentiment is from the Plant a Garden stamp set.

My inspiration for this came from one of the papers from the Blushing Rose paper collection. I had ribbon and lace that almost matched the printed image and created my card around that.

Once again my flowers were cut from the paper collection and the leaves were sponged through the die for a great 3D effect!

For more inspiration using the September Mid-Month release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog and check out the ODBD Design Teams projects:

Sandee * Lori * Grace * Julie * Cathy * Amy * Paula * Chris

Robin T. * Angie America * Dawn * Robin C. * Diana

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments! I am really having fun being a guest designer! Come back next week for more inspiration!

Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Angie Crockett
    September 25, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Oh wow!!! Both of your cards are super gorgeous!! Love the clever layout designs, love the designer papers you chose for each card, and both your die cut and colored flowers are amazing!!! HUGS!!!

Cathymac
    September 25, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Pink and green has got to be my very favorite color combination, so you know I love both of these gorgeous creations, Robin! Both designs are wonderful…I can’t pick a favorite! It’s so nice having you play along with us! Hugs!

chris olsen
    September 25, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Both of your cards are beautiful!! I just love your coloring of the columbine and all the pink of the first in such a stunning layout! Beautiful texture and design on the second as well!! Gorgeous work!hugs,Chris

Robin Clendenning
    September 26, 2015 at 1:50 am

So feminine and soft! Love both of your beautiful cards Robin! Love the second one best (i think) because of the papers and use of papers in the flower! Lovely!

DawnL
    September 26, 2015 at 11:27 am

Wonderful samples, Robin!! I especially love the second!! Clever you to make the square to a rectangle! Beautiful!

Paula
    September 26, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Hi Robin, I just love your sweet pink cards!!! Beautiful coloring of the first and that bow is the perfect embellishment! your use of lace and pearls on the second are wonderful accents too!!!